Sunday, November 14, 2010

Never Enough Time

I wanted to work on my book this weekend, of which there are 32 minutes left.  I worked on my work tonight.  On Friday night I worked on several loads of laundry after one precious little girl got very, very sick.  On Saturday, I slept - a lot.  Then I went to a writer's fair at JAX.  I also went to hear another writer read and give very good writing advice today.

So, I feel very inspired by all these great writers, and I feel like I didn't accomplish all I wanted to accomplish with my own writing.  However, I did get to revise the patchwork updates I made while waiting for the laundry when my baby was so sick.  That was good use of my time, but being so mentally numb it was easy stuff.  At least it's done!

Well back to real work in the morning.  I like my real job, and I know that I'll never "quit my day job" to be a writer.  But, with all my obligations/blessings, it's hard to find the time to get my writing fix!

Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.